Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gathering of Family


My niese opening up her gifts..


The big teenager is all smiles....










Somebody wants in on the action...


Yesterday, we celebrated two birthdays, my daughter, who turned 13 and my younger brother's daughter, who is a year older. We also had my two uncles, my dad, and my cousin from Florida over to help celebrate. Everybody had a great time playing basketball: The big kids and even the small ones.
Others enjoyed sitting down with the barn kittens. As you can see I have not figured out how to line up my pictures with what I am saying. In fact, when I look at the preview of what I am doing, it looks different, but oh well.
Back to the party. The food was great and the pies, cake and ice cream were well recieved.















1 comment:

  1. This is GREAT!!! So nice to see all the pictures and wow a video! How long did it take to upload?

    Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete